Software Packages and Websites:
- NUFFT: Non-Uniform FFT software by L. Greengard and J. Y. Lee.
- NFFT: NFFT package developed at the Chemnitz University of Technology and the University of Lübeck.
- NUFFT: NUFFT package developed at the University of Michigan.
- Dutt, A.; Rokhlin, V. Fast Fourier transforms for nonequispaced data. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 14 (1993), no. 6, 1368--1393.
- Dutt, A.; Rokhlin, V. Fast Fourier transforms for nonequispaced data. II. Appl. Comput. Harmon. Anal. 2 (1995), no. 1, 85--100.
- Greengard, Leslie; Lee, June-Yub Accelerating the nonuniform fast Fourier transform. SIAM Rev. 46 (2004), no. 3, 443--454 (*)
- Lee, June-Yub; Greengard, Leslie The type 3 nonuniform FFT and its applications. J. Comput. Phys. 206 (2005), no. 1, 1--5.
- Fessler, J.A.; Sutton, B.P., Nonuniform fast Fourier transforms using min-max interpolation Signal Processing, IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, Volume 51, Issue 2, Feb. 2003 Page(s):560 - 574
- Keiner, J., Kunis, S., and Potts, D. Using NFFT 3 - a software library for various nonequispaced fast Fourier transforms ACM Trans. Math. Software, accepted.
- Potts, D. and Steidl, G. Fast summation at nonequispaced knots by NFFTs. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 24, 2013-2037.
- S. Kunis and D. Potts, Stability Results for Scattered Data Interpolation by Trigonometric Polynomials, SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 29, 1403 - 1419.
- S. Kunis and D. Potts, Time and memory requirements of the Nonequispaced FFT , Sampling Theory in Signal and Image Processing 7, 77 - 100,
This site has been visited 54334 times. Page: Main.T-NuFFT - Last Modified : Fri, May 22 2009